My name is Tyson Edwards and I am your host to the Audio Video Podcast Show and Audiovideopodcast.com.
I would like to thank you all for stopping by.
On this show I will be bringing you weekly interviews with some of the top Audio Video experts in their fields, keeping you update on the latest and greatest Audio Video devices and accessories.
My goal is to provide you rich and informative content that you want to know all 100% free. If there is a question you want to know, just email me and Ill get it on the show.
Business owner & Entrepreneur
I am the owner of Brightlink Cables and Brightlinkcables.com. This is an Audio Video Business that I started 4 years ago and haven’t looked back. From this business I have gained extensive knowledge in the Audio Video field and thought what better way grow this knowledge than to share and teach it with others.
I am also Landlord and have been doing this for about 8 years. Through this time I have acquired several rental units which I have gained great experience at managing and maintaining positive cash flow. I will be taking this knowledge and starting the Landlord podcast show very soon. Stay tuned for more updates or keep checking our main network mediacastproduction.com.
Also I take great pride in keeping physically fit as I believe this is a key ingredient in achieving a successful live style.
Shortly after Mount St. Helens exploded, I arrived to this wonderful world.
2009 – Present
I started Brightlinkcables.com in 2009, a source for premium electronic cables and accessories, and now my current project is this audio video podcast.
Recent Blog Post
- Hey ALL! Just we are very close to launching! Here is my Intro Episode to give you all a teaser of whats to come. Stay Tuned & Subscribe! Cheers! Tyson Edwards AudioVideoPodcast.com Podcast: Play in new window | Download...
- What is Showrooming? Yes, this picture is blurred because it is a depiction of what our lives have turned into. Do we really have time to shop? Showrooming is where you can examine merchandise in the traditional way which would be in a brick and mortar retail store allowing you time to think about it or shop around before purchasing Continue Reading...
- Many individuals are moving their work from the un-personal, no signature, and office buildings to a cozy, warm, open, free thinking space right in the safety of their home. No more rushing to dress, stuck in traffic, no time for breakfast, and where are my car keys. Having a home office is not complicated. Your office can be set Continue Reading...
- Almost all of the components of your home theater system can be quite expensive. Televisions are, certainly. Speakers and audio components usually are as well, as are the peripheral and supplemental devices that most people have installed, such as video game consoles, Blu-Ray or DVD players, and the like. Given the expense of this equipment, choosing a surge protector should Continue Reading...
- Believe it or not, you don’t need to invest tens of thousands of dollars into your home theater to have an incredible experience. There are all sorts of things you can do that are quick, simple, and have reasonable costs which can drastically improve your overall home theater experience. Here are 10 examples of things you can do to Continue Reading...